Sad Status For Whatsapp About Life

Sad Love Status For Whatsapp In English – Nowadays people are using Whatsapp app for sending text and videos .80% people are online in Whatsapp every day most of the time  spending with Whatsapp only for chit chat with friends and changing their profiles ,DP,sending images and updates their status according to their mood .Sad means unhappy ,who are not being a happy with their life or who not satisfy with their life ,their mindset comes down to sadness , whoever in sad mood they want to keep sad status on their Whatsapp but no idea on it ,for those members who are unable to keep the sad status on Whatsapp for that here collected some top and popular sad status  .i hope you like below Whatsapp sad status ,as well as we collected Funny Whatsapp Status and Love Whatsapp Status also .








Sad Status For Whatsapp After Breakup

 

·         I hope you realize how much you hurt me one day.
 
·         fall too fast, too hard to crush , forgive too easy and too carefully .
 
·         A relationship is only made for two .... but some simply forget to count. Pain is the only thing that tells me I 'm still alive .


·         Pain is the only thing that tells me I 'm still alive.


·         I was your cure and you were my illness. I save you , and you killed me.


·         People not cry because they are weak , it is because they have been strong for too long.
 
·         Loneliness does not kill, but sometimes I want DID.
 
·         All good things must come to an end, but all the bad things can continue forever.


·         Absolute silence leads to sadness. it is the image of death.
 
·         I do not understand love at all..I guess beauty is only the beginning.
 
·         doesn't really Heal the time heart.It just makes the heart forget all the pain.
 
·         The only time I went I fell in love with you was the only time I found out that you had already belonged to someone else.
 
·         Everyone is going to hurt you, you just need to find them a pain value.
 
·         The most painful memory is that when I left .. and you let me go.
 
·         From the outside , I smile but it does not mean I'm happy...
 
·         The review of most painful is those who have never said and never explained...
 
·         Everything I learned in my life is the cost of over cost of health insurance than health.
 
·         You still get Hurt The moment you start To Care.


·         Do not try to choose what is Urs..But..Do not  dare to lose , which is only Urs.


·         Sometimes the person you trust the most is the one that you have less confidence
 
·         The irony of life is , it gives you the hardest times when u least expect.
 
·         The deepest are those who have been hit hardest.





J



·         I want to listen to sad music when I'm sad to make me sad double.
 
·         Hate is such damages acid.Its vessel in which it is stored and destroyed the vessel in which it is paid.

·         The most painful memory .. when I left and you let me go.

·         Whenever I begin to trust someone , they show me why I should not.
 
·         One of the difficult things in life is having words in your heart that you can not talk to everyone.
 
·         It is better to be alone then , to be played by the wrong people.
 
·         I never stopped loving you , I just stop the show.
 
·         People walk easily , but they leave their memories with us forever ...
 
·         Leave more painful are those that were never said and never explained. 
 
·         It may not be the ending.May pleasure what so ever is about history.
 
·         Pain is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.
 
·         I want you to be free, but I can look you So far from me.
 
·         CURE it of anything is salt water - sweat , Tear, or sea.
 
·         Forgive me for my mistakes , I'm still a child learning the responsibility of being an adult.
 
·         I just want someone who will stay in my life so I 'm not going to worry about another goodbye.
 
·         When you have lived long in despair , there is hope that you can not bear more.
 
·         I do not depend more people because I 'm tired of being disappointed.
 
·         The worst slaughter pretends to like you do not care about you at all, when in reality that's all you can think.
 
·         I hate to miss someone and not being able to do anything about it.
 
·         you did not see the little sadness in me.
 
·         all Of the lies said ..... U r my favorite.
 
·         It never tears that measure pain, sometimes we make fake SMILE.
 
·         I do not have many friends , I know many people.
 
·         Why life continues to teach me lessons that I did not want to learn.....
 
·         Have you ever wondered what hurts you more ... Say 
 
·         I hate the fact that you ignore me for so long, and you start talking to me like nothing happens.
 
·         It is important to have people in your life who go out of their way to make you feel better when you are sad or hurt.
 
·    Whenever you are stressed, eating chocolates , playing candy, etc. 






·         I fall too fast, too hard to crush , forgive too easy and too carefully.
 
·         I have always found the good in the bad weather.
 
·         Hating people is like burning your house to kill a rat.
 
·         Have you ever wondered what hurts you more ... Say something you wanted had nothing to say no or not, and would you ???
 
·         Love is the person you think for sad songs…
 
·         I Feel I miss something in my life these days.
 
·         The worst feeling pretended as if you do not care about you at all, whereas in reality, it's all you can think of.
 
·         I feel so far from what I want to hold he.
·         How did I go from being so happy, so sad...
 
·         The same person who said the sweetest things also told me some of the vilest things I 've ever heard 🙁
 
·         Nobody knows what it is to be the bad man , to be the sad man behind blue eyes
 
·         I felt a void without him, I'll miss him the rest of my life.
 
·         When life puts you in difficult situations , do not say , why me? Just say , try me !
 
·         I'm sorry for those who disagree with me because I know they are wrong.
 
·         When I am alone I dont think what others did i will dream myself 
 
·         A tear is made of ... 1 % water and 99% feelings.
 
·         Love is not it a mistake, but thinking he loved was me.
 
·         If you give up on me , I will give up too.
 
·         If you are sad to be alone on Valentine's Day , remember that nobody likes you any other day of the year 
 
·         keep the secrets to myself from some people I can not trust ' 
 
·         I will never cease to care , but if you decide to push me , I will go.