Cool Whatsapp Status in Hindi English

 Cool Whatsapp Status in Hindi English



He Is Very Poor Because He Have Only Money..Cool


I FELT LIKE AN ANIMAL, & ANIMALS DON’T KNOW SIN, DO THEY?


YU CAN’T BURN ME.


I DON’T NEED A HAIR STYLIST, MY PILLOW GIVES ME A NEW HAIRSTYLE EVERY MRNG ..


 I’M SORRY THAT IM NOT UPDATING MY FACEBOOK STATUS, MY CAT ATE MY MOUSE.


Always smiling, because yur smile is a reason for many others to smile…Smile please…!!


Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don’t have.


BUY MY ALARM CLOCK & YOU WILL SLEEP SOUNDLY.


Your looks don’t make u Beautiful, it’s the person inside who makes you beautiful.


I don’t need to explain myself because, I know I’m right.


There are three sides to an argument ….my side ,your side and the right side.


Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off…


I’m jealous my parents, I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs …


“Dream” as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one…


I am not your type. I’m not inflatable.


A good laugh and long sleep are 2 best cures for anything


My life my rule i’m cool and others are fools


My life my rules

love me or reject me

i don’t care


उसका रुप भले ही लाखो मे एक हो पर मेरा कमिनापन करोडो मे एक है..


Woman means….

* w : wonderful #

* o : outstanding #

* m : marvellous #

* a : adorable #

* n : nice #


Life is too short don’t waste it reading my status???


If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.


एक दिन ßhai इतना Famous होगा की लोग, ßhai को ‪Facebook‬ पे नहीं ‪Google‬ पे सचॅ करेंगे..


तू हमारी क्या बराबरी करेगी ए पगली.. हम तो न्यूज भी डीजे पर सुनते हें..


हम मरेगें भी तो उस अंदाज से.. जिस अंदाज में लोग जीने को भी तरसते है.


मैं “किसी से” बेहतर करुं…क्या फर्क पड़ता है..!मै “किसी का” बेहतर करूं…बहुत फर्क पड़ता है..!!


Today’s beautiful moments are

tomorrow’s beautiful memories…


Beauty is not in heart not in face


मैं “किसी से” बेहतर करुं…क्या फर्क पड़ता है..!मै “किसी का” बेहतर करूं…बहुत फर्क पड़ता है..!!


बुरे वक़त में ही सबके असली रंग दिखते हैं दिन के उजाले में तो पानी भी चांदी लगता है।


If people’s r trying to bring uhh down ?it only means that uh r above?☝ them. .

.???


Light need darkness to shine


#हा ंबोलेगी तो#acceptकरूँगा…☺#ना बोलेगी तो#मेहनत करूँगा?जब तेरे?लायक हो जाऊंगा फिर से एक बार तुझे#propose?करूँगा..ल


माफ़ी गल्तियों की होती है ..धोखे की नहीं


Logo ke to din aate hai

hamare to jamane aayenge


Winners are not people that never fail, but people who never quit


Attitude is joy in pain

attitude is music in noise

attitude is you in 250 crore people

attitude is me


Hate me or love me , but i am still going to shine….


देख पगली

? एक तो प्यारी सी photo उपर से hero वाली अदा,

फिर तु ? क्या तेरे जैसी 25? हम पे फिदा..


When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry show life that you have a hundred reason to smile


Simple living and high thinking…


देख पगली दिल मेँ प्यार होना चाहिए… धक-धक तो Royal Enfield भी करता है


Always happy and happy ????


Men play the gamee ..but women know the score

??


Hate me or love me

but don’t play with me

i am a cool boy


I’m still single bcoz god is busy writing best love story for me…


भले ही अपने ख़ास दोस्त कम हैं… पर जितने भी है nuclear bomb हैं।


Happiness is when the last seen at turns into online and then typing


Life is like making a tea, boil your ego

evaporate sorrow and filter your mistake


ब्लॉक कर दे मुझको वरना प्यार हो जायेगा तुझको