[Top] Attitude Whatsapp Status in Hindi

 [Top] Attitude Whatsapp Status in Hindi


Attitude Status in Hindi : New Attitude Status, Best Attitude Status, Latest Attitude Whatsapp Status, Best Attitude Quotes for Whatsapp & FB. Today I am sharing with you the Attitude Whatsapp Status Collection in Hindi Language.There are Million of people of India Use Whatsapp and Hindi is the Mother Language of India That why They Like to Use Hindi Attitude Status on their Whatsapp page.Girls Attitude Status in Hindi, kids Status etc. So the Collection of Best Popular Hindi Attitude Whatsapp Status is given below.I hope You like these status.



Attitude Status In Hindi English:

All the people of India are like Hindi Language.Thats why they can also use Hindi Attitude Whatsapp Status.The Hindi Attitude Status for whatsapp is Given Below.


Hath pe ghadi koyi bhi Badi ho….  Lekin waqt apna hona chahiye”


“Dekh Bhai…! #Status मत देख!!!कुछ नहीं मिलेगा,,”


Attitude की बात मत कर… वो तो बचपन से है..पैदा हुआ तो 2 साल तक किसी से बात नहीं की.!!


AττiTυdΣ‬ तो ‪अपना‬ भी ‪‎खतरनाक‬ है ,जिसे‬ भुला ‪दिया‬ SO ‪‎भुला‬ दिया,फिर‬ एक ‪ही‬ शब्द ‪याद‬ रहता है,Wнo are U ?


“Meri Soch aur Meri Pahechaan, Dono hi teri aukaat se bahar hai.!!


“Tum Zindagi mein aa gye ho to ye khyal rakhna, Hum ‘Jaan’ de dete hai par ‘Jaane’ nahi dete.”


“People With Over Attitude Middle Finger Salute…”


“If you don’t like my attitude then stop talking to me.”


“An ugly personality destroy a pretty face.”


If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.


Naam Is Liye Ucha Hai Hmara Kyuki Hum Badla Nahi Badlav Lane Ki Sochte Hai..


Weakness of attitude become weakness you!


My attitude is depends on the behavior of your!!!


Zindgi me 2 Chize ke piche mat fago,, 1 ladki or Dusri Bus yeh 2 chize Aati Jati Rahti hai..


इतने अमीर तो नहीं कि सब कुछ खरीद लें…पर इतने गरीब भी नहीं हुए कि खुद बिक जाएँ।


“पैसे का तो पता नहीं Pagli,  पर कुछ जगह पर नाम ऐसा कमाया है की वहाँ Paisa नहीं मेरा Naam चलता है ।”


ghulami to ham shirf apne maa baap kihi kartehe hai duniya ke liye to kal bhi badshah the or aaj bhi hai….


GF is asked me what is your attitude ? then I Say Being Single is My attitude!..


! I love those people who can smile in trouble…


 The only disability in your life is a bad attitude…


 The best thing in mine is that I am Limited Edition not a Special one!..


Maa Jab b mere layi dua karti hai, Raste ki her Tohkre muje salam karti hai..


 My Attitude is “GoD” gift and nobody take it from me.!


Problem is not the Problem.,Problem is your bad attitude…


Anyone who never make mistake they can never try to solve problem!..


If you can follow all the rules then there is not fun!..


Patience is not a virtue. !Its just waste of Time…


Don’t play with me because I am champian..


My attitude is always in my pocket!!!


Attitude is the power which can grown up!!


My life my hobby is my attitude!!


“”हम वो हैं जो आँखों में आँखें डाल के सच जान लेते हैं””


“People With Over Attitude Middle Finger Salute…”


खवाहिश नही मुझे मशहुर होने की … आप मुझे पहचानते हो _बस इतना ही काफी है…!!


Chehra ‪‎khaas‬ ni!.. 12 v ‪‎paas‬ ni!.. Munda ‪shikari‬ banda…


Hath per ghadi koyi bhi Bani hoye….  per waqt apna hona chahiye da hai”


Hum ‘Kimat’ nal nHi ‘Kismat’ Nal Milde Haa….


Kale Rahna Mera Attitude hai….??


Mera attitude meri Zeb Vich hai…!!!


Mera Style vakhra hai Copy na kro..